Job TitleDENTAL LAB INSTRUCTOR POSITION
The Tennessee College of Applied Technology-Memphis is accepting applications for a Full-time Dental Lab Instructor. A Diploma from an accredited institution is required. An A.S. Degree is preferred; the applicant must possess or be eligible to earn the CDT certification from NADL/NBC. Applicants must have at least three years of recent work experience in the field; teaching experience a plus.
- Teaching, preceptor experience, and computer skills are a plus
- Demonstrated proficiency in oral and written communication
- Evidence of ability to plan, organize, and manage multiple tasks with attention to detail and accuracy
- Monitor and evaluate student progress
- A high standard of professional ethics with a sincere interest in teaching required
- The applicant should indicate a willingness to continue upgrading their skills in the field
Application Procedure and Deadline:
- Applicants must submit a resume and a TCAT Memphis Application
- The application is found at www.tcatmemphis.edu
- The application must include at least two (2) professional references
- Resume and application accepted until the position is filled
- Current federal law requires identification and eligibility verification before employment
- Only U.S. citizens and aliens authorized to work in the United States may be employed
The application packet must be emailed to: Pam.email@example.com
The job offers an excellent salary with benefits and more than six weeks of paid vacation annually.
NOTICE OF NON-DISCRIMINATION: The Tennessee College of Applied Technology-Memphis does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, or age in its programs and activities. The following person has been designated to handle inquiries regarding the non-discrimination policies: Gwen Sutton, 550 Alabama Ave, Memphis, TN 38105, phone no. 901-543-6137, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.