The Tennessee College of Applied Technology Memphis is accepting applications for a full-time Heavy Equipment/Diesel Technology Instructor for the Bartlett campus.
- Technical Diploma; Associate Degree preferred
- Experience in the diesel or automotive technology industry
- Must have or be willing to work toward the attainment of the ASE Master Certified Technician credentials in medium/heavy duty repair
- Evidence of ability to teach students
- Good communication and computer skills
- Commitment to remain current in diesel mechanics field
- Teach all areas of the Heavy Equipment/Diesel Technology program
- Evaluate student progress and maintain student records
- Maintain an active program advisory committee
- Assist with student recruitment and retention efforts
- Responsible for placement of graduates in jobs within their field of study
- Maintain up-to-date instructional materials and shop equipment
- Participate in professional development activities
Application Procedure and Deadline:
- Applicants must submit a resume and a TCAT Memphis Application
- The application is found at www.tcatmemphis.edu
- The application must include at least two (2) professional references
- Resume and application accepted until the position is filled
- Current federal law requires identification and eligibility verification before employment
Emailed application and resume to: email@example.com
The job offers an excellent salary with benefits and more than six weeks of paid vacation annually.
NOTICE OF NON-DISCRIMINATION: The Tennessee College of Applied Technology-Memphis does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, or age in its programs and activities. The following person has been designated to handle inquiries regarding the non-discrimination policies: Gwen Sutton, 550 Alabama Ave, Memphis, TN 38105, phone no. 901-543-6137, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.