Job TitleFULL-TIME WELDING INSTRUCTOR POSITION
The Tennessee College of Applied Technology is accepting applications to fill a full-time welding instructor position at the Bartlett campus.
- A high school diploma, technical college diploma preferred
- Able to provide instruction in skills, theory, and application in all phases of the welding program, including but not limited to oxyacetylene welding, cutting, brazing, soldering, shielded metal arc welding in all positions with all types of joints and different types of joints and different type of electrodes, TIG and MIG Welding
- Good communication/computer skills
- Evidence of good character, organizational skills, and mature attitude
- At least three years of recent experience in the welding industry
- Teaching and supervision of students in classroom and lab setting
- Evaluate student’s academic progress and attendance
- Maintain student records and submit reports and paperwork timely
- Establish and maintain a good relationship with business and industry partners
- Develop and maintain program advisory committee
- Participate in the continuous development of the welding program
- Assist with student recruitment and job placement
Application Procedure and Deadline:
- Applicants must submit a resume and a TCAT Memphis Application
- The application is found at www.tcatmemphis.edu
- The application must include at least two (2) professional references
- Current federal law requires identification and eligibility verification before employment
Email the application and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The job offers an excellent salary with benefits and more than six weeks of paid vacation annually.
NOTICE OF NON-DISCRIMINATION: The Tennessee College of Applied Technology-Memphis does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, or age in its programs and activities. The following person has been designated to handle inquiries regarding the non-discrimination policies: Gwen Sutton, 550 Alabama Ave, Memphis, TN 38105, phone no. 901-543-6137, Email: email@example.com.