Candidate must have a high school diploma or its equivalent. Technical diploma or higher related degree preferred.
- Must have a minimum of five (5) years current work experience in all HVACR Technology field areas.
- Must be currently EPA certified.
- Must have the ability to establish and maintain effective interpersonal working relationship with students, faculty, staff, general public and business and industry.
- Must possess the organizational and communication skills necessary to be an effective teacher. Must be willing to continue his/her education to remain current in the field.
- Teaching experience preferred.
- Teach all phases of the Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning and Refrigeration curriculum in post-secondary setting
- Update curriculum as necessary to stay abreast of industry needs
- Monitor, grade and evaluate individual student progress
- Ability to utilize the computer record system and other applications as needed
- Maintain appropriate student records and submit timely reports
- Assist in recruitment and job placement of students
- Maintain good public relations with business and industry
Projected Appointment Date
Review of applications will begin immediately and continue until the position is filled.
Application packet should include: A resume and a TCAT-Memphis Application (available on website); www.tcatmemphis.edu
Send application packet to: email@example.com or mail to address below.
Call 901-543-6156 for further information.
Tennessee College of Applied Technology - Memphis
Attn: Pam Farley
550 Alabama Avenue
Memphis, TN 38105