The Tennessee College of Applied Technology- Memphis is accepting applications for the position of Full-Time Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning and Refrigeration Technology Instructor.
Candidate must have a high school diploma or its equivalent. Technical diploma or higher related degree preferred.
- Must have a minimum of five (5) years current work experience in all HVACR Technology field areas.
- Must be currently EPA certified.
- Must have the ability to establish and maintain effective interpersonal working relationship with students, faculty, staff, general public and business and industry.
- Must possess the organizational and communication skills necessary to be an effective teacher. Must be willing to continue his/her education to remain current in the field.
- Teaching experience preferred.
- Teach all phases of the Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning and Refrigeration curriculum in post-secondary setting
- Monitor, grade and evaluate individual student progress
- Ability to utilize the computerized records system and other applications as needed
- Assist in recruitment and job placement of students
- Maintain good public relations with business and industry
Projected Appointment Date
Review of applications will begin immediately and continue until the position is filled.
Application packet should include: A resume and a TCAT-Memphis Application (available on website); www.tcatmemphis.edu Email application packet to: firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to address below.
Tennessee College of Applied Technology - Memphis
Attn: Pam Farley
550 Alabama Avenue
Memphis, TN 38105
Tennessee College of Applied Technology Memphis does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, ethnicity or national origin, sex, disability, age status as a protected veteran or any other class protected by Federal or State laws and regulations and by Tennessee Board of Regents policies with respect to employment, programs, and activities. The following person has been designated to handle inquiries regarding nondiscrimination policies: Gwen Sutton, Vice President, 550 Alabama Avenue, Memphis, TN 38105. Telephone #.: 901-543-6137, Email: email@example.com