The Tennessee College of Applied Technology- Memphis is accepting applications for Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning, and Refrigeration Technology Instructor at the Bartlett campus.
The candidates must have a high school diploma or its equivalent. Technical diploma or higher related degree preferred.
- Must have a minimum of five (5) years of recent work experience in all HVACR Technology field areas
- Must be currently EPA certified
- Must have the ability to establish and maintain an effective working relationship with students, faculty, staff, the general public, and business and industry
- Must possess the organizational and communication skills necessary to be an effective teacher. Must be willing to continue their education to remain current in the field
- Teaching experience preferred
- Teach all phases of the Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning, and Refrigeration curriculum
- Monitor, grade and evaluate individual student progress
- Ability to utilize the computerized records system and other applications as needed
- Assist in recruitment and job placement of students
- Maintain good public relations with business and industry
Application Procedure and Deadline:
Applicants must submit a resume and a TCAT Memphis Application
- The application is found at www.tcatmemphis.edu
- The application must include at least two (2) professional references
- Resume and application accepted until the position is filled
- Current federal law requires identification and eligibility verification before employment
Emailed application and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The job offers an excellent salary with benefits and more than six weeks of paid vacation annually.
NOTICE OF NON-DISCRIMINATION: The Tennessee College of Applied Technology-Memphis does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, or age in its programs and activities. The following person has been designated to handle inquiries regarding the non-discrimination policies: Gwen Sutton, 550 Alabama Ave, Memphis, TN 38105, phone no. 901-543-6137, Email: email@example.com.