The Tennessee College of Applied Technology- Memphis is accepting applications for the position of evening Part-Time Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning and Refrigeration Technology
Candidate must have a high school diploma or its equivalent. Technical diploma or higher related
• Must have a minimum of five (5) years current work experience in all HVACR Technology
• Must be currently EPA certified.
• Must have the ability to establish and maintain effective interpersonal working relationship
with students, faculty, staff, general public and business and industry.
• Must possess the organizational and communication skills necessary to be an effective
teacher. Must be willing to continue his/her education to remain current in the field.
• Teaching experience preferred
1. Teach all phases of the Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning and Refrigeration curriculum in
2. Update curriculum as necessary to stay abreast of industry needs.
3. Monitor, grade and evaluate individual student progress.
4. Utilize the computer record system and other applications as needed.
5. Maintain appropriate student records and submit timely reports.
6. Assist in recruitment and job placement of students.
7. Maintain good public relations with business and industry.