Applying to a TCAT
Review the programs of study and any program-specific admission requirements. Complete the FAFSA to apply for the Pell grant, TN Promise scholarship, the TN Reconnect and the Wilder-Naifeh Technical Skills Grant.
Find A Program
Review the programs of study and any program-specific admission requirements.
Complete the FAFSA to apply for the Pell grant, TN Promise scholarship, the TN Reconnect and the Wilder-Naifeh Technical Skills Grant.
Student Services Department
550 Alabama Ave
Memphis, TN 38105
General Admission Requirements
- Program enrollment is based on a first-come, first-served basis by date of completed application. (A completed application includes all items required for enrollment.)
- Persons seeking admission to a college must be at least 18 years of age or have a high school diploma or equivalent. For full-time programs, the applicant must declare an occupational objective and demonstrate reasonable potential for achieving that objective.
- All persons who are required to register for the Federal Draft under 50 U.S.C. App. Section 453 are not eligible to enroll in any post-secondary school until they have registered with selective service.
Program-Specific Admission Requirements
Educational and admission requirements vary from program to program.
Aviation Maintenance Technology
1. High School Diploma or HSE
2. Pass score requirements on WorkKeys Assessment
For more information regarding the practical nursing program, please contact Shatrina Taylor at (901) 543-6927.
For entrance into the Pharmacy Technician program, a student must have a high school or GED/HiSET diploma and a satisfactory physical exam with all required immunizations. Students in the program are subject to drug testing and background screening.
In addition to regular admission requirements, applicant must:
Take the HESI Exam
Furnish the school with two (2) work references or character references. (Relatives are not considered acceptable references.)
Submit the following required documents within the designated time frame:
High school and /or college transcript
Two letters of reference
Evidence of a recent physical examination by a licensed physician or nurse practitioner
Resume of work history